How can we use Activity and Tables in PEGA?
If we want to communicate with Tables, we can use activity methods.
Basic methods are
- Obj-Browse :- This method is used to fetch multiple instances from a table. Data Structure is Page List and Data is Read only.
- Obj-Open :- This methods to fetch single instance based on Class Key.
- Obj-open-By-Handle :- This method is used to fetch single instance based on Primary Key (pzInsKey).
- Obj-Save :- This method can be used to insert or Update an instance.
- Obj-Delete :- To delete instances from table.
- Obj-Delete-By-Handle : To delete based on Primary Key (pzInsKey).
When we use these methods PRPC auto generates, SQL Queries. If you want to access physical tables of any DB from PRPC, we need Class Name Parameter to be passed.
Harsha Trainings PEGA Certification Training in Bangalore PEGA Certification Training in Chennai PEGA Certification Training in Hyderabad PEGA CPDC PEGA CPDC Certification PEGA CPDC Certification Training PEGA CPDC Training PEGA CSA PEGA CSA Certification PEGA CSA Certification Training PEGA CSA Training PEGA CSSA PEGA CSSA Certification PEGA CSSA Certification Training PEGA CSSA Training PEGA Development PEGA Development Certification Training in Bangalore PEGA Development Certification Training in Chennai PEGA Development Certification Training in Hyderabad PEGA Development Training PEGA Interview Assistance PEGA Job Support PEGA LSA PEGA LSA Certification PEGA LSA Certification Training PEGA LSA Training PEGA PRPC PEGA PRPC Certification PEGA PRPC Certification Training PEGA PRPC Training PEGA Support PEGA Training PEGA Training in Hyderabad PEGA Trainings PEGA Trainings in Bangalore PEGA Trainings in Chennai
A to Z Trainings