Admin Studio Has been introduced from Pega 8.
Before version we used to has SMA (System Management Application).
Using admin studio we can manage below. Manage means , we can start, configure, stop, delay, remove, Trace.
- Listeners (File, Email, JMS etc)
- Agent Queue
- APIs — > Cache, Memory etc…
Requestors who login to PRPC will be created with a Requestor ID (HEX DEC) , We can find all the requestors who logged into PRPC using Requestor management.
Requestors can be 4 types.
- Browser (Requestor Name Starts with H)
- Agents à Batch Processing ( Name starts with B)
- Portal (Name starts with P)
- Listeners, service calls etc.. (Requestor name starts with A)
We can terminated, Trace remote requestors. Also we can view the clipboard of remote requestors using requestor management.
Agent Management :
We can Start, stop, delay agents and also we can trace agents.
Agent Queue Management :
We can see the failed Queue Items and Re queue it.
Types of Requestors in Pega – 4 Types
- Operator Logging using Browser – Request name starts with ‘H’
- Agents and batch processing – Request name starts with ‘B’
- Listeners and services – Request name starts with ‘A’
- Portal – Request name starts with ‘P’